The Hellenic American Education Center is an EC-Council Accredited Training Center (ATC) and offers official certified training for the world’s most recognized certifications in Cyber Security.
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, also known as EC-Council, is the world’s largest cyber security technical certification body. Operating in 145 countries, it owns and has developed the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker v10 (CEHv10), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), and License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others.
- More than 200,000 information security professionals trained and certified
- Globally recognized certification programs
- Endorsements from various government agencies
- Instructor-led Classroom Training (by EC-Council Certified Instructors)
- Official EC-Council Courseware
- iLabs, Online Labs (6 Months Access)
- Certification Exam Vouchers
- Test Preparation
- Certificate of Attendance
- Extra training hours
Potential Tuition Fees Financing
All our courses meet the requirements set by the Office for Labor Force Development (LAEK 0,24%) for companies to receive reimbursement for part of the tuition they may pay for their employees.