Moving Your Career Forward: A Workshop on the Professional Development Cycle in Sales and Marketing
Very few businesses would introduce a new product or enter a new market without an analysis of the current market, a set of clearly defined objectives, an implementation plan—with the requirements needed for the launch—and metrics to evaluate success.
Your career should be no different. Successful career development involves the same cycle of setting goals, taking inventory of your current skills and the ones you need to acquire, and putting together an action plan.
This interactive workshop will guide you in doing exactly that. It will help you:
- identify your professional goals;
- define the skills and competencies you need in the marketing and sales fields you’re interested in;
- draft an action plan to achieve your professional goals for the coming three years;
- draft a competitive profile for yourself as a sales and marketing professional; and,
- sharpen your professional identity by discovering your strengths and future training needs
The workshop will be delivered by Dr. Damianos Giannakis, an Assistant Professor at Hellenic American University with over 33 years of professional experience in marketing and sales management, and Dr. Sofia Protopapa, Director of the Hellenic American College Career Development Office and a certified Global Career Development Facilitator.
Date: January 30th, 2020, 18:30-21:00
Venue: Hellenic American College, 22 Massalias Street, Athens, 4th floor Conference room
Certificate of attendance: Yes
Admission fee: Free of charge
Image: Moving Your Career Forward: A Workshop on the Professional Development Cycle in Sales and Marketing