Panel discussion: The Future of Hellenic-American Relations
The Markos Dragoumis Center for Liberal Studies, in collaboration with the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association Solon HJ-04 and Hellenic American College, will hold a panel discussion in Greek on “The Future of Hellenic-American Relations” on December 5th, 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM at the Hellenic American Union Theatre (22 Massalias St., Kolonaki).
05:30-07:00 Panel discussion: “The Future of Hellenic-American Relations: Greek Diaspora and Investment Attraction”
- Haralampos Papasotiriou, Panteion University Professor and President of the Institute of International Relations (IDIS)
- Petros Doukas, fmr Assistant Finance Minister and fmr Assistant Foreign Affairs Minister and President of the Hellenic Management Association Governing Council
- Prodromos Pyrros, political scientist, Head of Research at Synpraxis
Moderator: Alexandros Skouras, President of the Center for Liberal Studies (KEFIM)
07:15-08:45 Panel discussion: “The Future of Hellenic-American Relations: The Geopolitical and Defense Dimension”
- Konstantinos Ifantis, Panteion University Professor
- Alec Mally, former USA Consul General in Greece
- Alexandros Drivas, PhD candidate, Panteion University
Moderator: Alexis Papahelas (TBC), Director of Kathimerini
Register and pre-book your seat via the ΕventBrite electronic platform below.
Media Sponsors: Hermes Expo, Hellenic News of America
Image: The Future of Hellenic-American relations