Webinar series on “Recovery and Repositioning Strategies for Products and Services in Today’s Changed World” (April 15, 22, 24, 28 & 30, 2020)
Hellenic American College will be offering a series of five one-hour webinar marketing workshops for the public.
The series, which will run in the second half of April, is entitled “Recovery and Repositioning Strategies for Products and Services in Today’s Changed World” and is being offered free as part of the University’s program of public outreach.
Taught by Dr. Damian Giannakis, Assistant Professor at Hellenic American University, these webinars are addressed to business and marketing students as well as managers and business owners in Greece whose firms have suffered a loss in turnover due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The sessions, which will be conducted in Greek, cover the following topics:
- Next day strategic and operational marketing
Wednesday, April 15, 12:00-13:00
- Strategic focus / Alternative strategies and marketing practices in Greece after the crisis
Wednesday, April 22, 12:00-13:00
- Discussion and analysis of marketing strategy accompanied by Greek market case studies
Friday, April 24, 12:00-13:00
- Marketing infrastructure/marketing segmentation, concentration, differentiation, development of systematic and methodological brand management
Tuesday, April 28, 12:00-13:00
- Discussion and analysis of segmentation, concentration, differentiation and development of systematic and methodical brand management
Thursday, April 30, 12:00-13:00
Dr. Damianos Giannakis holds a PhD in marketing from Strathclyde University. He has an extensive, 33 years’ experience in business, teaching and consulting in Greek and international organizations. He serves as Assistant Professor at Hellenic American University since 2004 and teaches marketing and sales courses at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Business administration / finance / marketing students
- Employees working in companies experiencing turnover shrinkage
- Business owners who see significantly reduced sales in products and services
Register through the official webinars’ page, selecting the thematic areas you are interested in. You will then receive an e-mail containing updated info on the webinar schedule as well as a zoom link to access the event. As number of participants per webinar is limited (max 20 attendees), timely registration is recommended.
Image: Webinar series on “Recovery and Repositioning Strategies for Products and Services in Today’s Changed World”