cortoFeCHA-docuFeCHA 2019: Short films and documentaries from the Athens Hispanic Film Festival (May 28-29, 2019)
The Festival de Cine Hispanófono de Atenas (FeCHA) in collaboration with Hellenic American College will present Spanish-language films from the Festival’s cortoFeCHA (shorts) and docuFeCHA (documentaries) series.
The following films will be shown:
cortoFeCHA - May 28, 19:00
- Suspenso O Sorpresa, Director: Daniel Bernal Hernández, Peru, 2017, Duration: 13’
- Palomitas, Director: Sergi Vizcaino Calero, Spain, 2017, Duration: 9’
- Langosta Blanca, Director: Paul Gómez López, Mexico, 2019, Duration: 9’
- Delirium Danzanti, Directors: Heidi Valda, Sara Fort, Laura Portolés, Regina Insenser, Nohely Ybert, Bolivia – Spain, 2018, Duration: 4’
- Ayer O Anteayer, Director: Hugo Sanz Rodero, Spain, 2017, Duration: 9’
- El Atraco, Director: Alfonso Díaz, Spain, 2017, Duration: 9’
- Aliento, Director: Daniel Ortiz Entrambasaguas, Spain, 2019, Duration: 15’
- Glitch, Director: Marcos Cabotá, Spain, 2018, Duration: 17’
- Fuera De Juego, Director: Miguel Ángel Durán Más, Spain, 2018, Duration: 5’
- La Última Cita, Director: David Baquero, Spain, 2017, Duration: 10’
- Plantae, Director: Carles Abad Tent, Spain, 2018, Duration: 3’
docuFeCHA - May 29, 16:00
16:00: Marina Díaz-López, Cultural Department of Instituto Cervantes in Madrid: Hispanic Cinema or Cinema in Spanish Language? How the 21st century handles Spanish-language cinema.
The lecture is conducted in English without interpretation.
17:00: Marian Velázquez, Managing Director of film platform Click for Festivals: The "new" distribution of short films. Distribution strategies in the Latin American and Spanish Film Festivals.
The lecture is conducted in Spanish with consecutive interpretation in English.
- 18:00: Presunto Culpable, Directors: Roberto Hernández, Geoffrey Smith, Mexico, 2009, Duration: 87’
- 19:45: Gabo: la magia de lo real, Director: Justin Webster, Spain-UK- Colombia- France - USA, 2015, Duration: 90’
The screenings are organized by Hellenic American College/Hellenic American University in cooperation with MoovieReel and the Hellenic American Union and with the support of the: Embassy of Spain, Instituto Cervantes, Embassy of Mexico, Consulate of the Republic of Colombia in Athens and Embassy of Colombia in Rome.
Venue: Hellenic American Union Theater, 22 Massalias Street, Kolonaki
Start Date: 28/05/2019
End Date: 29/05/2019
Languages: EL, ES
Interpretation Provided: No
Admission Fee: Admission is free of charge
Image: Gabo: la magia de lo real, Justin Webster