Visiting our campus is one of the best ways to find out more about the degree program you’re interested in and the resources you’ll have as a student here. A visit gives you the chance to tour the facilities, meet with faculty and students, and experience what it means to study at Hellenic American College.
⇒ Too busy for a visit right now? Take a virtual tour of our campus!
A typical visit might include the following, but feel free to do as much or as little as you want:
- Meet with a member of our admissions staff and get an overview of the academic programs and financial aid, and information on how to apply.
- Take a campus tour.
- Have coffee with current students.
- Meet with a faculty member and discuss the degree program you’re interested in and career opportunities in the field.
- Meet with the Director of the Career Development Office to learn how the Office can support you in preparing for your future career.
- Attend a class [during Open Week]