Visiting our campus is one of the best ways to find out more about what it means to study at Hellenic American University. A visit gives you the chance to speak with our Admissions staff about our degree programs, the admissions process and opportunities for financial aid. You will also have a chance to talk to faculty members who teach in the program you’re interested in. You can also meet current students and take a tour of the facilities.
During our Open Weeks you can even arrange to sit in on classes. We are confident you will be impressed by the way learning takes place in our classes and the degree of interaction between teacher and students, the sense of intellectual discovery yet also the balance between theory and practice.
A typical visit might include the following, though you could do as much or as little as you want:
- Meet with Admissions Officer. Overview of the programs and financial aid. Information on how to apply.
- Campus Tour and coffee with current students.
- Meet with faculty member. Discussion of specific academic program, career opportunities in the field.
- Meet with the Director of the Career Development Office to learn how the Office supports students in enhancing their employability.
- Attend a class [during Open Week]
If you’re currently working, we can arrange your visit in the late afternoon or early evening.