Designed by Professionals for Professionals
C|BP Training Overview
To support the growing demand for skilled Blockchain professionals, the IIB Council, introduces the Certified Blockchain Professional (C|BP) Training and Certification Program for Developers and Business Technology Professionals. The course aims to bring practitioners up to speed with the industry requirements while forming the global standards in the Blockchain Industry, one of the fastest growing disciplines.
The C|BP course provides a 100% hands-on thorough overview of blockchain technology and its implementation to the real world. The C|BP Certification consists of three knowledge and competency areas in Blockchain Technology: Development, Implementation and Strategy. During the course, students will not only be exposed to multiple blockchain implementation concepts, but they will also be immersed in a unique guideline for sustainable and scalable blockchain development with the use of quantum resistant ledgers.
The course begins with the technical foundations of blockchain, such as distributed and decentralized systems, cryptography and mining. Here you will learn about the mechanisms behind cryptocurrencies and how to develop decentralized applications using Ethereum as well as Hyperledger for enterprise frameworks. To sit for the exams you need to attend the C|BP Training.
Students will be able to:
- Master the theoretical and technical foundations of blockchain technology.
- Understand the concept of decentralization, its impact, and its relationship with blockchain technology.
- Understand the underlying technical principles of blockchain development and implementation.
- Understand the blockchain technology mechanisms behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Understand how cryptography is used to secure data with practical examples.
- Understand theoretical foundations of smart contracts and how Ethereum blockchain is used to develop decentralized applications using Solidity and relevant development frameworks.
- Investigate alternative blockchain solutions including Hyperledger, Corda, and many more.
- Discover use cases of blockchain powered applications in various industries.
- Explore blockchain implementation and commercialization strategies.
- Learn best practices for blockchain integration in current business architectures.
- Identify possible blockchain implementation implications on legal aspects.
- Predict adoption risks and failures from application strategies and learn how to avoid them with effective change management and project management approaches.
- Identify new research topics and the future scope of blockchain technology.
- Introduction: blockchain technology
- Crypto assets
- Blockchain mining
- Sustainable blockchain
- Open source business blockchain frameworks
- Decentralized applications (DApps)
- AI and Blockchain
- Impact on industry
- Industry use cases
- IOT and blockchain
- Blockchain project implementation
- Scalable Blockchain
- Security in blockchain (Secure Blockchain)
- Blockchain as a service (BAAs)
- Open research problems in blockchain
Who is it for
For technology makers (developers, programmers, coders) equipped with the basic understanding of programming languages and technical knowledge to deep dive into blockchain development, strategy and implementation.
To attend the course and be able to integrate Blockchain functionalities into business operations, commercial applications, or open source peer-to-peer transactions you need some technical experience, skills and/or qualifications as follows:
- Basic exposure in Programming Languages
- Basic knowledge of front – end and back end web applications (Full Stack Developer)
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Monday & Wednesday 18:00-22:00||08/11/2021||20/12/2021||8|