Privacy Notice Regarding the Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) System
The Hellenic American Education Center (22 Massalias St., 10680, Athens) (the “HAEC”) notifies you of the following regarding the closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems that operate at its premises:
1. Monitoring and processing your personal data (your image) is necessary for the purpose of preventing and deterring illegal actions.
2. The legal basis for processing the aforementioned data is that processing is necessary for the purposes of the prevailing legitimate interests pursued by the HAEC, as described above (article 6, para. 1, section. (f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)).
3. Apart from third parties acting on behalf of the HAEC (e.g., IT companies), recipients of your personal data are judicial, prosecuting and police authorities and/ or the person who is depicted as the victim or the perpetrator of the above illegal actions.
4. Your personal data are not transmitted outside the European Union.
5. The data are destroyed within a period of 15 days, unless their retention is permitted or required under law or regulations.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (for Greece: www.dpa.gr).