The CyberOps Associate v1.0 curriculum provides an introduction to the knowledge and skills needed for a Security Analyst working with a Security Operations Center team. It teaches core security skills needed for monitoring, detecting, investigating, analyzing, and responding to security events, thus protecting systems and organizations from cybersecurity risks, threats, and vulnerabilities. It includes an optional skills challenge to practice cybersecurity operations knowledge in a fun and engaging environment.
The curriculum is appropriate for students at many education levels and types of institutions, including secondary vocational students, 2-year and 4-year college students. By the end of the course, students will be prepared to:
- Understand cybersecurity operations network principles, roles, and responsibilities as well as the related technologies, tools, regulations, and frameworks available.
- Apply knowledge and skills to monitor, detect, investigate, analyze, and respond to security incidents.
- Apply for entry-level jobs as Associate Security Analyst and Incident Responder.
- Take the Cisco Certified CyberOps Certification exam.
CyberOps Associate is a hands-on, career-oriented course with an emphasis on practical experience to help students develop specialized skills to successfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate-level Security Analyst working in a Security Operations Center (SOC). This 72-hour, instructor-led course includes:
- 28 Modules and 46 hands-on labs
- 110+ interactive activities, videos, & quizzes
- 6 Cisco Packet Tracer activities
- 1 practice certification exam
|Instruction Languages||EL, EN|
|Prerequisites||Intermediate-level (B2) knowledge of English,
basic Networking skills, basic knowledge of Security
|Who should attend||high school or university graduates, professionals|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||200-201 Cisco Certified CyberOps Associate (CBROPS)|
|Partner Institution||Cisco Systems|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Monday & Wednesday, 18:00-22:00||07/12/2020||17/02/2021||8|