The DevNet Associate course introduces the methodologies and tools of modern software development, applied to the IT and Network operations. It covers a 360 view of the domain including microservices, testing, containers and DevOps, as well as securely automating infrastructures with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). Students completing this course, gain practical, relevant, hands-on lab experience, including programming in Python, using GIT and common data formats (JSON, XML and YAML), deploying applications as containers, using Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines and automating infrastructure using code. The course prepares students for entry-level software development and infrastructure automation jobs and prepares them for the DevNet Associate certification exam.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Use basic Python programming and Linux skills.
- Implement a development environment using DevNet resources.
- Use software development and design best practices.
- Create a secure REST API.
- Explain the processes and devices that support network connectivity.
- Use current technologies to deploy and secure applications and data in a cloud environment.
- Compare software testing and deployment methods in automation and simulation environments.
- Compare Cisco platforms used for collaboration, infrastructure management, and automation.
This 70-hour, instructor-led course includes:
- 8 Modules with 6 Videos, 23 Hands-on Labs and 5 Cisco Packet Tracer Activities,
- 8 Quizzes, 8 Module Exam, Practice Final Exam, Final Exam, Skills Based Assessment,
- Practice Exam for DEVASC Certification.
|Instruction Languages||EL, EN|
|Prerequisites||Intermediate-level (B2) knowledge of English, basic Programming in Python, basic Networking Skills|
|Who should attend||high school or university graduates, professionals|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||200-901 DevNet Associate (DEVASC)|
|Partner Institution||Cisco Systems|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Tuesday & Thursday, 18:00-22:00||01/12/2020||16/02/2021||8|