FCP 101 is a 32-hour, hands-on course that teaches students to perform basic editing functions while becoming familiar with the Final Cut Pro user interface.
This class is designed for anyone looking to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro and who prefers hands-on and interactive instruction to best explore the software’s functionality.
Students start with basic video editing techniques and work all the way through Final Cut Pro's powerful advanced features.
- Marking clips, using insert, overwrite and drag-and-drop editing
- Trimming edit points
- Using Ripple, Roll, and Extend edits as well as the Slip and Slide tools
- Applying filters and changing Motion properties.
- Audio editing and audio creation
- Finishing and final output
|Instruction Languages||EL, EN|
|Prerequisites||Intermediate-level (B2) knowledge of English, basic macOS skills and basic knowledge of editing terminology|
|Who should attend||Anyone who wishes to learn video-editing with Final Cut Pro|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||Final Cut Pro Level One|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|To be announced||-||-||-|