The Cisco Networking Academy offers the following innovative and flexible programs:
The Cisco Academy is an E-learning program based on the educational web platform Canvas. Lesson contents and materials are easily accessible from web through any device like PC, Mac, Linux, mobile or tablet. Hands on labs conducted in real Cisco equipment and not simulators.
The curriculum covers both basic elements of networking, such as wiring, and more complex areas, such as routing, switching, troubleshooting, WAN technologies and security.
The language used in reading material and exams is English. In the classroom, our instructors are Greek and have been certified by Cisco Academy Training Centers. They will answer any questions you and your fellow students have and will conduct all laboratory (hands-on practice) exercises.
The equipment used for student practice may have been developed by Cisco Systems, but the program is structured in such a way that you will learn to use any network equipment.
Advantages of our Academy
- Students work at their own PC and networking equipment
- Our students receive additional hours of practice lab
- We regularly renew our networking equipment to keep pace with technological advancements
- Our Cisco-certified instructors were the first to train instructors for other Academies
- Our students have the highest success rate on Cisco Certifications in Greece
- We have trained more than 1700 network technicians since 2002
- We support our alumni via the career office with job offerings from leading companies
- We offer scholarships to our CCNA Alumni
Potential Tuition Fees Financing
All our courses meet the requirements set by the Office for Labor Force Development (LAEK 4,45%) for companies to receive reimbursement for part of the tuition they may pay for their employees.