The Hellenic American University MBA program offers more than a degree. It’s an investment that will change the way you think, manage and do business.
From the very start and throughout your studies, the MBA program cultivates an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to manage change and foster innovation. Built into each course are hands-on projects that develop the business skills needed in today’s highly volatile international business environment—whether you’re managing a business unit or your own company.
The MBA program can be done entirely online.
Strengths of the MBA Program
Designed in accordance with international standards of business education the MBA cultivates entrepreneurial strategic thinking within the context of an information-driven business world. You acquire a robust theoretical foundation and practical learning in core disciplines such as operations, accounting, strategic HR management, and managerial finance but with a focus on managing and promoting innovation. At the same time you’ll acquire the technical skills and digital competencies needed for data-driven decision-making. As you work through the program you will develop leadership, team-building, and analytical skills through team-taught strategy-focused interdisciplinary seminars that also strengthen your research and communication skills.
The MBA program offers you the opportunity to:
- obtain Certificates in Digital Marketing, Aviation, Operational Excellence, People Management, Shipping Management and Management Information Systems.
- attend MBA courses at Hellenic American University in Nashua (New Hampshire, US);
- develop leadership, team-building, and analytical skills through team-taught strategy-focused interdisciplinary seminars that also strengthen your research and communication skills.
Other MBA program strengths include:
- A flexible schedule that includes evening courses and the opportunity to do some of your courses online.
- Real-time case projects developed in cooperation with actual SMEs and business networks.
- Wide variety of electives such as Branding and Communications, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management, Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management, and Decision Support Systems.
- Faculty mentoring and personal support for your academic and professional development.
- Opportunity to conduct research fieldwork in real-life business case projects.
The MBA Program Online
The MBA program can be done entirely online in a richly engaging and supporting environment. As a student in the program you’ll have:
- Live interactive video sessions every week with your instructor and fellow students. Since classes are small, everyone has numerous opportunities to participate and receive personal attention.
- A learning platform that’s easy to use and comes with a variety of interactive tools including vlogs and discussion forums. These tools help you share your ideas, experience and insights with other students and your instructor.
- Individualized support from your faculty mentor and tech support from a Help Desk.
More about the MBA
You will need to complete a total of 13 courses and a Capstone Project to earn a Master of Business Administration degree. Full-time students may complete the program in two years, while part-time students will need 3 years to complete their degree, depending on the number of courses they commit to in each semester. An academic year includes two semesters, each semester running for 15 weeks. Consult the Hellenic American University website for a detailed list and description of courses in the degree program.
By completing your MBA studies you will:
- have acquired the quantitative and qualitative tools necessary to identify analyze and develop business opportunities as well as to solve business problems;
- have developed the ability to think strategically and to lead, motivate and manage teams across borders;
- have developed the skills of curiosity, initiative, independence, reflection and knowledge transfer which will allow you to be in a position to obtain and manage new knowledge during your professional career;
- have mastered the written and oral communication competencies essential for managerial effectiveness;
- have the knowledge of how to develop data-informed managerial decisions to tackle change in dynamic business environments
MBA Research & Hands-On Learning
The MBA offers you opportunities to participate in ongoing faculty-student research projects in various business disciplines and fields. You may design your Capstone project as a consultancy project for any SME or corporation, or develop a research based thesis under the supervision of a faculty member with research experience in the field.