The M.S. in Sales Management will help you build the expanded skill set that companies are demanding from sales managers today. You’ll learn how to design and implement effective data-driven sales plans for both the local and the international market. At the same time, you’ll acquire a deeper understanding of business processes such as marketing, finance and supply chain management that impact directly on sales activities.
In parallel, the program builds and reinforces core management competencies such as leadership, innovation, customer focus and relationship building. Through course work, team projects, simulations and role plays you’ll also better understand the challenges of talent acquisition, mentoring and team-building—and gain skills in handling them effectively. Just as importantly, you’ll acquire the habits of mind to make you an independent life-long learner as you develop your career in an ever-changing business world.
Under the auspices of:
Ιn cooperation with:
Strengths of the Program
Course material is enriched with case studies developed with actual companies in local and global markets and guest sessions and talks led by experienced professionals in the field.
Courses include hands-on assignments that give you experience in applying concepts, methods and tools to solve challenges commonly encountered in local and international sales management.
Tailored for Working Professionals
You’ll be able to continue working while studying in the program since classes meet every other Friday late afternoon and Saturday, with one additional evening session midweek.
You’ll be taught by a faculty of internationally educated business scholars and researchers, who are joined by a team of expert practitioners in fields such as data analysis, leadership coaching, digital marketing, growth hacking and business communications.
With your faculty mentor, student-centered teaching and small-sized classes, you’ll receive individual attention to your needs and the opportunities to develop your talents and strengths.
More about the MSSM Program
The M.S. in Sales Management program consists of 30 credits and is structured around a Core Curriculum (8 courses, 24 credits), Sales Practices Curriculum (1 course, 3 credits) and Capstone Project (1 course, 3 credits). Full-time students can complete the program in three semesters plus the Winter inter-session. Consult the Hellenic American University website for a detailed list and description of courses in the degree program.
- Implement sales management strategies and practices in domestic and international markets;
- Align sales with marketing management strategy and practices, incorporating integrated marketing communications;
- Communicate and negotiate in the context of sales management;
- Manage a sales force;
- Understand methods and techniques of sales analytics;
- Implement omni-channel and logistics management to increase sales.
Candidates for admission must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university with a liberal arts or general education component, or an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, with at least a B (3.0) grade point average;
- Evidence of English Language proficiency;
- An interview with a member of the Department’s faculty.
While not required, working experience in sales is highly desirable.