American Library Reopening
The Library reopened in full compliance with instructions and directives of the National Public Health Organization (EODY) to protect the health and safety of users and staff.
Visiting the Library
You can visit the Library to use its computers and reading room for a limited time to accommodate your research needs. However, you will not have direct access to the library bookshelves (see the section below on “Book Borrowing” if you need to check out books).
Please note the following regulations during your visit to the Library:
- Up to 15 users can be physically present in the Library at the same time.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 ½ meters from other Library patrons.
- Staff and visitors must wear a mask while in the Library and use hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Our library will be open for the month of July from 10:00 to 16:00.
If you wish to borrow a book from the Library’s physical collections, you will need to request the material in advance. You will not have direct access to the bookshelves during your visit.
All books returned to the library will be placed under a 3-day quarantine to minimize possible spread of the virus.
These measures may change in light of COVID-19 developments. Any changes will be communicated on the Library’s webpages.
We will continue to serve the public by phone and email and, for our online collections, via the website.
We look forward to seeing you in our library!
Summer Hours (1st July – 31st July)
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 – 16:00
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
August 1st – 31st Closed
The library is located on 22 Massalias St, on the 4th floor. For any inquires you can contact us either by phone or email.
The Library is a member of: