The Next Dimension in Cloud Computing
EC-Council’s Certified Cloud Security Engineer (C|CSE) course is curated by cloud security professionals in association with renowned subject matter experts to deliver a mix of vendor-neutral and vendor-specific cloud security concepts. The vendor-neutral concepts focus on cloud security practices, technologies, frameworks, and principles. In contrast, the vendor-specific materials deliver the practical skills that are needed to configure specific platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This offers candidates a well-balanced mix of theoretical and practical skills. In addition, advanced topics also cover modules on securing the cloud infrastructure by implementing regulations and standards to maintain security. EC-Council’s cloud security course is mapped to the real-time job roles and responsibilities of cloud security professionals and is ideal for beginners as well as experienced cybersecurity professionals.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training or Live-online (by EC-Council Certified Instructors)
- Official EC-Council Courseware
- iLabs, Online Labs (6 Months Access)
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Test Preparation Program
- Certificate of Attendance
- Extra training hours (48 hours instead of 40)
Who is it for?
Network Security Engineers, Cybersecurity Analysts, Network Security Analysts, Cloud Administrators and Engineers, Network Security Administrators, Cloud Analysts, Cybersecurity Engineers and all those working in Network and Cloud Management and Operations.
There are no prerequisites for this course, but it is better to have some previous experience in cybersecurity. It Is also ideal for CND Certified Professionals (Certified Network Defenders).
- Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Security
- Module 2: Platform and Infrastructure Security in the Cloud
- Module 3: Application Security in the Cloud
- Module 04: Data Security in the Cloud
- Module 05: Operation Security in the Cloud
- Module 06: Penetration Testing in the Cloud
- Module 07: Incident Detection and Response in the Cloud
- Module 08: Forensics Investigation in the Cloud
- Module 09: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
- Module 10: Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance in the Cloud
- Module 11: Standards, Policies, and Legal Issues in the Cloud
- The fundamentals of cloud security in a vendor-neutral environment
- How to use tools and techniques to configure public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How to design and maintain a secure cloud environment
- The knowledge and skills to protect, detect, and respond to cloud network infrastructure threats
- How to design and implement business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- How to perform a cloud security audit and penetration testing
C|CSE is a unique course that stands apart from other cloud computing programs.
|Instruction Languages||EL, EN|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||CCSE EC-Council Exam|
|Partner Institution||EC Council|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Tuesday & Thursday, 18:00-22:00||10/10/2023||16/11/2023||8|
|Monday & Wednesday 18:00-22:00||11/03/2024||24/04/2024||8|