Next-Generation Network Security Training for IT Professionals
Vendor-neutral network security certification, that provides an unbiased approach to learning secure networking practices, as well as how to analyze and harden computing systems prevalent in the current IT infrastructure.
CND has earned a reputation as the only program in the market that is 100% focused on network security and defense.
If you think cybersecurity is the responsibility of cyber teams alone, think again! Certified Network Defender – CND has been designed by industry experts to help IT Professionals play an active role in the Protection of digital business assets and Detection and Response to Cyber threats, while leveraging threat intelligence to Predict them before they happen. CND is a network security course designed to help organizations create and deploy the most comprehensive network defense system.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training (by EC-Council Certified Instructors)
- Official EC-Council Courseware
- iLabs, Online Labs (6 Months Access)
- Certification Exam Voucher
- Test Preparation Program
- Certificate of Attendance
- Extra training hours (48 hours instead of 40)
- Module 01: Network Attacks and Defense Strategies
- Module 02: Administrative Network Security
- Module 03: Technical Network Security
- Module 04: Network Perimeter Security
- Module 05: Endpoint Security-Windows Systems
- Module 06: Endpoint Security-Linux Systems
- Module 07: Endpoint Security- Mobile Devices
- Module 08: Endpoint Security-IoT Devices
- Module 09: Administrative Application Security
- Module 10: Data Security
- Module 11: Enterprise Virtual Network Security
- Module 12: Enterprise Cloud Network Security
- Module 13: Enterprise Wireless Network Security
- Module 14: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 15: Network Logs Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 16: Incident Response and Forensic Investigation
- Module 17: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Module 18: Risk Anticipation with Risk Management
- Module 19: Threat Assessment with Attack Surface Analysis
- Module 20: Threat Prediction with Cyber Threat Intelligence
Who is it for?
Certified Network Defender is recommended for individuals who have fundamental knowledge of networking concepts. It will also help individuals from the following job roles progress further in their career: Network Administrators, IT Administrators, Network Engineers, Data Analysts, Network Technicians. This course is also recommended for all IT professionals planning a career transition, and students who wish to start a career in cybersecurity and network security.
|Instruction Languages||EL, EN|
|Certificate of Attendance||Yes|
|Certification Track||CND EC-Council Exam|
|Partner Institution||EC Council|
|Days and Hours||Start Date||End Date||Hours per Week|
|Friday, 18:00-22:00 & Saturday, 10:00-14:00||10/03/2023||05/05/2023||8|